Perry Law Office
FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE IN SOUTHEAST MINNESOTA
ANYONE CAN FALSELY ACCUSE YOU.
HAS IT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?
Our founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and others knew from experience that anyone can falsely accuse you or that circumstances might point to you when you are innocent. They knew of many people who were wrongly convicted and so they set down three very important rules.
1. You are PRESUMED INNOCENT.
2. You have a RIGHT NOT TO SAY ANYTHING.
3. The government must prove the case against you BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT-- a very high standard.
My caution to anyone stopped is that the courts have said that Law Enforcement can say anything to you. So I caution you to think about the following things if you are, or anyone is stopped.
• Law enforcement can and will lie to you.
• Do not sign anything or allow any search without a warrant.
• Do not answer questions or admit anything. It is your right.
• Demand a lawyer immediately.
Contact us at 507-282-4304.